Finish, Give Yourself the Gift of Done, Jon Acuff
- Starting a big project is not the problem; ﬁnishing it is. See why we adopt these self-defeating strategies, and learn tools to overcome obstacles we put in front of ourselves.
- The Happiness Hack, Ellen Petry Leanse
“Hack” your mind to create connections, reduce stress, and ﬁnd time for the things you love.
- Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked, Adam Altrer
We’re a generation of tech addicts, unable to resist the temptation to stay connected. Read about this obsession and how we can break the habit.
- Originals, How Non-Conformists Move the World, Adam Grant
Originals Groundbreaking achievements come from people who challenge accepted knowledge. See how we can apply some “original” thinking to our lives.
- Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success, Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
Learn the science of optimal performance and uncover the secrets of success from great performers across a range of capabilities.
- Principles, Ray Dalio
Ray Dalio, one of Time magazine’s list of the 100 most inﬂuential people, presents his clear, straightforward approach to decision-making.
- The Power of Moments, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
Why leave our most meaningful, memorable moments to chance when we can create them? See how to become the author of richer experiences.
- The Productivity Project, Chris Bailey
Bailey spent a year performing productivity experiments to uncover the secret to high achievement. See his results and over 25 ways you can achieve more. Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy.
- Radical Candor, Kim Scott
Managers do their employees a disservice if they fail to give effective feedback. Discover what to do (and not to do) and tips for becoming a better manager
- Smarter Faster Better, Charles Duhigg
Explore the science of productivity, and why how you think is more important than what you think.
- The Spark and the Grind, Erik Wahl
What is creative genius? Dreaming or discipline? What if it’s both? Get practical advice about how to fan the sparks and make the grind more productive. Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity.
- Tribe of Mentors, Timothy Ferris
Get answers to life’s most challenging questions from 130+ short proﬁles of famous achievers. Short Life Advice from the Best in the World.